Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

All About Me

Hello my name is Isaac and i live in Otiria/ Ngapipito and it is so peaceful because there is know one is  around. My last school was Pakaraka and that was a all over the place school and now i go to Bay of Island College and it is alright..In my family there is 5 of use I have done so many thing over the past years i have made the Taniwha cup twice and won last year i have made the Northland  under  13 development squad and just made the under 13 rep team.I have always wanted to become an All Black a Chief or an Crusader for rugby.
I am good at sports and contact sports i also enjoy having fun and playing outside and with family i also like diving and hunting it is so relaxing out in the open. I am good at at many things but there are also thing i have challenges with one of them is reading i am not good at that it is also trying new thing because i don't know what it is.
My goals are to finish school and have fun wail i can. My personal goal is to become an All Black or if no a Chief or Crusader. I also hope to achieve things in school and have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment